ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) A locally-owned domestic pizza franchise firm, Pizza World (PW), has published brand new menu items. They have four places from the St. Louis area, beginning with Granite City, Belleville, Shrewsbury, and Creve Coeur, MO.. PW is well known for its gourmet foods featuring flavors from all over the world. They are one of the few restaurant franchises which have risen in the last year. Their places are raised earnings and continue to include new places.
Pizza World announces brand new menu items as follows:
- New Wing Sauces – Pizza World’s Spicy BBQ, Mango Habanero, Nashville Hot, Boom Boom Sauce, and Pizza World’s personal Dry Rub
- Baja Taco Salad – option of chicken or taco meat on a bed of leaf lettuce topped with tomato, red onions, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and smashed Doritos along with your choice of dressing.
- Pizza – The Philadelphia – in the east shore is fresh-baked thinly sliced beef, covered with mozzarella, green bell peppers, and red onions blended with their home made Philly sauce. )
- Pizza – Pulled BBQ Port – pulled pork marinated in their savory BBQ sauce, ham, ground beef, bacon, salami, Canadian bacon, and sausage sausage.
- New Baked Sub Sandwiches – Nashville Hot Chicken, Boom Boom Chicken, Philly Cheesesteak, Pulled BBQ Pork, and Chicken Bacon Ranch.
Pizza World will shortly be announcing new franchise locations across the nation. News places are going to be in Iowa and North Carolina. Pizza World franchise chances are popular as a result of reduced initial investment, very low royalty fee arrangement, and no advertising charges.
To learn more about Pizza World Franchise chances, CLICK HERE.